Thursday, January 7, 2016

Good Morning across the World





Good morning to all of you who follow my thoughts, prayers and ideology across the world. I am glad that your here but do me a favor. Let us grow and pass the word out about my Nest/Group of good people. So many people are lost and need your help. So, do your part in a indirect way and pass the word out. That is how we grow and that is how we expand our reach to others.

If you have read my articles you should know by now that I teach all the merit able aspects of many different religions and beliefs. My doctorate allowed me to go search for the truths and weed out the myths and place those truths on the table to learn from. Understand that it didn't take overnight. Try 40+ years of researching, testing and does it hold merit to use and follow so that I can pass it on to you.

So, I don't take it lightly when one doesn't have the dedication and devotion to learn. I excuse those people because they want a quick fix in their lives. Some know or understand the powers I hold within and actually I had people come to me asking me how they can go about hurting another. What? Yes, it is true, she came to me to get rid of their ex-husband and if I could assist her.
Because I know how does not mean I do it. It is like having a 500 horsepower car that can do 200mph. Okay you have the means to go that fast does not mean you go that fast. Because you have a gun does not mean you point it and use it. You may have the means to kill but that doesn't mean you do it. I also used that same power to turn her thinking around and even though she is not in my nest anymore, she isn't on a path of vengeance.

I turned on the news for a few minutes and see that people are still not getting along with each other.
A judge is blocking gay marriage, too many guns are killing people, racial unrest is rapid, religions squaring off and facing each other and killing one another, a presidential candidate has so much hatred towards Muslims and the list goes on and on.
.. and you don't need me? Really? You have all those answers?

I was recently called a cult leader. Umm okay. I was also called a leader of a sect of Satan lovers. Who? Oh that dude from your bible book, oh yeh I remember him. I called that book, "The Book of Myths." Naw, don't follow that guy, not into him.
I was also called a Pagan God Lover and again I say, "oh? which one?" Naw, not into him/her either.

Spiritualism has no gender, no one god, no skin color, no Christians, no Muslims, no Pagans, no idols and we don't care what the world thinks of us/me. Should I be concerned? Why? For legitimacy? Naw, I already have the Vatican reading my works and Muslim as well as Christian leaders as well as several churches who subscribe to my blog here. Its the people who need to follow and drop that trust issue they carry about themselves, but I don't blame them for caution after dealing with their own religous violence under the name of their god.

I sit here with my cup of coffee and think about you. Do you know why your here? Do you know why you are where you are un-satisfied and not content?

You read my writings and thoughts, looking for a sneak peek for salvation that your not getting. I understand and know who you are. I am a higher calling, I was called to do this and give you what you need but not in one lump sum. Your brain and spirit couldn't handle it.
You cannot sprint until you learn to crawl, then walk, then run and finally you can sprint.
I feel you from where you sit. I see you looking and searching for answers to your questions.

Your Spirit is restless and you can feel it inside telling you to go find your place and find your meaning to existing.

I sit here with a cup of coffee and think about you. I want you to think about me and my words, my thoughts, my thinking and then think to yourself. Do you belong with me?

In an old Province in China I saw a movie with Ingrid Bergman. They called her "Jen-ai." It means "one who loves people." I like that because I love people.

Think about what I said this day.

Have a great day and don't stay away too long.

Jen-ai (Gale)





No comments:

Post a Comment