Thursday, May 22, 2014

Are You Afraid of Yourself?


Are you afraid of yourself? Simple question yet something to ponder on. By now we would hope that your mind is rid of the nonsense that Pagans are devil worshipers and that we skin cats in some sort of perverted sacrifice to the cat eating gods.

With all the info here on this blog, the one that might scare the hell out of you is getting in touch with your eroticism and sexuality. I mean, after all, you were brain washed and conditioned that eroticism and sexuality are sins. If you want to hang on to some 2,000+ year old crap, then that is your gig.
People quickly run to the great rite which is having sex when they think of sexuality. This is NOT what I am talking about. You see, eroticism and sexuality are good feelings and anything good should never be a sin since it harms no one to have good feelings. It is like being happy. Can one place a sin on being happy?

Our group runs on eroticism and sexuality but that doesn't mean SEX! Get that notion out of your head. Our intention is Eroticism and sexuality and NOT erotic and sexual seduction.



So, after all these years of being told otherwise, do you believe me when I say that Eroticism and Sexuality doesn't mean having sex?

I meet so many un-happy people who are just not happy nor content with their spiritualism and religion, yet you do nothing afraid of what others might think. It is on the same par as coming out of the closet that your gay. You worry about what others might think. Same goes for being Pagan. OMG your a pagan and you skin cats and drink their blood and you kill things. Actually I eat more steer/beef than any other animal and when I want that type of food. I just go to Safeway and go into the meat department and grab some steaks or burgers for dinner. They don't sell cat, dog or horse meat. Just beef, pork, chicken and fish.

Since Spiritualism has no devil and no hell as well as no sin, I can't go to those places that everyone tells me that I am going. I/we don't recognize that religion or ideology.

Stand in front of a mirror and look at yourself. Are you content? Do you feel complete? Do all the answers or at least most them have been answered by your church or religion? Are you to remain miserable because there is no other outlet to find answers that have been eating away at you for years on end?
When you throw away all those stagnated thoughts and say to yourself: I KNOW NOTHING, is when you begin to learn and the ego goes away.

The realization that you know nothing is the first step toward the realization that there is nothing to know.  This in turn leads to something called the dichotomy of the opposites, which is essentially the process of realizing that opposites are an illusion and there is nothing real about them.  An example of the concept is that when you realize you know nothing and then begin to realize that there is nothing to be known, it is then that you come to know everything.  If you do not understand what I just said then you are not yet there; if you do understand it then you are still not yet there. 

This is the problem caused by philosophy and many religions.  The entire process makes us think.  When we think we can usually only do so with words.  Thinking is basically a silent form of talking to oneself.  The problem with words is that they are limiting.  If you feel something that no one has ever created a word to define, you cannot grasp it when thinking. You cannot experience a word that you do not know. You are limited in thought.

If you question my meaning here try this little exercise.  Sit still and say nothing.  Do not allow a single word to enter your mind.  Just sit quietly as if in silent meditation, and keep the mind absolutely still.  Let yourself think without words.  If you are like most people, you will not last a minute before words suddenly begin to creep in.  Once they do, you will then be limited by them in that anything they cannot express, you cannot experience.

Thinking without words seems to be an essential part of enlightenment though it is extremely difficult to do.  Philosophy makes people think in words.  Modern life does the same.  This means that the concepts captured in the words of philosophers have a profound effect on the minds of the people because it is the philosopher that sets the ideas of the modern mind into words much like a writer of old set words in stone.  These words live on long after the author dies influencing everything and everyone.  We then think in terms of these ideas and this gets passed on throughout society until even those who never learned where the ideas came from eventually adopt them as their own.  My goal in learning these concepts is to learn how to unlearn them, to learn how to remove their influences from my life.

The ultimate goal is to learn how to unlearn the false reality that we have each been taught to believe in as real.  When you can become nothing, you become one with all.  The Buddhists speak of this when they speak of Nirvana.  Most people do not realize that Nirvana means blissful nothingness.  We think of Nirvana as meaning simply bliss, but it is the nothingness that is so important.  It is through nothingness that we become one with everything, again a reconciliation of opposites that is so counter-intuitive that it is not something the mind can understand; it is only something one can become.  Try to grasp it and it will dissolve in your hand; try to understand it and it will disappear into the recesses of your mind.  The universal truth cannot be learned, cannot be understood and cannot be taught.  It cannot even be known as it is so vastly beyond the confines of the self that the self cannot exist in its presence.  The universal truths can only be. 

Understand what I say. We must throw away the stagnated thinking and un-learn so that you can learn.

In my personal experience when I was a student, I had learned much, and through that learning have come to realize that I know nothing.  This helps me when others are in need.  I approach people with no expectations and I make no judgments.  This is harder than it sounds.  My tendency is to want to fix a person and make that person better.  I want to end suffering and make everyone happy.  When I catch myself wanting to fix someone, I now know that this is a sign that I am not acting from the proper place, and my presumed act of giving is actually a selfish need to be admired as a savior.  I will tell you that it is hard to admit this to myself when it is happening, but this is the level of honesty necessary to do our Lord and Lady's work.  Anything less is not their work so much as it is my own selfish need to be admired or thought of as some great person who can carry out God’s will.  If I feel this, I walk away because I am not able to help anyone when I act from this position. I know it is hard to understand, but it is truth and honesty.

Why is this so important that I will leave rather than try to help?  It is because I realize that such selfishness does not relive the suffering of anyone, it instead will only make a difficult situation worse.  There are two reasons for this.  First, the primary need in my mind becomes my own, not the person I am supposed to be helping.  I will act out of my own need to be liked or to be admired, not out of the other person’s need for help.  This may seem a small distinction, but in practice it changes everything.  It is very difficult to admit such things to yourself because the ego is powerful and it wants to be recognized.  But if the ego remains in control you will inevitably act out of self-interest no matter how selfless you make yourself appear.

Now I find I have an interest in seeing this person through to ultimate healing.  I must focus more and more on the person because my concern is not so much him as it is my need to be admired.  I therefore must become the miracle worker and I must save this person.  I am now personally involved in the outcome.  I feel a need to make it end well without realizing that my definition of well may not be the best for the person I am trying to save.  My goal has become to save someone else so I might feel superior to everyone and therefore feel better about myself.  This is a dangerous situation that can affect nearly anyone who is not vigilant in his introspection and honesty.  Always question your motives.  If you feel the desire to play a larger part or to increase your influence -- beware.

We have all, every single one of us, acted from a similar position at one time or another in our lives.  If you deny this, I would suggest you ponder the idea a bit more before moving on.  We cannot do our best work until we first remove the self and the ego from the center of the process.  Anything less and we begin to make judgments whether we want to or not.  When we judge others for their failures we begin to separate ourselves from our own humanity.

Do you begin to see a glimmer of what I am talking about? Understand what I bring to the table with my group, my teachings and with you. I know nothing and I have absolutely no expectations from you. You wish to be helped and learn of the ancient ways of thought and apply it today? Then leave your ego at the door when entering. Remember why you come and know that I have no motives and no expectations from you.

This is just a drop of water in the bucket in what I am saying. It brings me back to this: Are you afraid of yourself to un-learn what you have learned? Are you scared of that so called brain washing when in reality, you have already been brain washed.



I stand before you in my group and I am totally nude. Does this scare you? Why? It is my own skin and not yours, it is my own person yet you have learned that nudity is wrong and leads to sex? How absurd! Is my eroticism and sexuality imposing on your old beliefs? I hope so because your running on another's beliefs and moralities. Remember, it is what you have learned and were taught. By thinking or telling me it is wrong for me to be standing there totally nude is your stagnated ways of imposition of others thinking and like a puppet, you go along with it. Why? Because they (whomever they are) says otherwise. Understand my teachings and you begin to break down barriers.

Walk up to me and say, "I KNOW NOTHING and would like to learn!" Then I know you are ready to learn everything because you are defeating and/or controlling your ego.

I will say this here although many of you may not understand nor grasp it right now. One of the huge obstacles in our lives is the ego and that is why I say keep it in check especially when entering through the doors of my presence.


Obstacles to Learning

This is one of the fundamental causes preventing people from learning.  It seems that most people prefer to be right than to learn anything.  Learning internally challenges opinions and beliefs and therefore requires great effort.  Learning forces us to accept that we do not know.  Most of us believe that we do know and therefore we are averse to learning.  Once we think we have learned something, we then think we are right, and from that moment on we are likely to care more about being right than learning.

It seems most people prefer to be right than learn anything!

Unfortunately, being right means nothing.  Being right and thinking we already know, prevents us from learning something new.  It is important that we drop the idea that we already know everything.

Keep in mind the thought of Socrates when he said, “The only thing I know is that I know nothing.”  This is the greatest wisdom because it prevents us from becoming arrogant.  It also reminds us that we have the opportunity to learn from every person we meet and from every thing that happens every day.


Life is a journey of discovery.  In order to discover, we must learn.  The most important thing in life is our ability to learn, and to do this we must first humble ourselves and accept that we do not know.  The search for truth must begin with the acceptance of the fact that we do not know the truth (This seems an obvious fact for if we knew the truth we would not seek it, now would we?).  But obvious or not, we tend to think we do know the truth and then we try to impose that knowledge on others.

I cannot really teach; I can only guide.  Each person who is on a spiritual path will come to the truth in his or her own way.  We must resist the temptation to think that others must do it the way we/teachers and gurus did it.

We all so love our opinions that we often choose them over truth.

Even the Bible speaks of the importance of the humble mind, for it says that God understands that it is our arrogance, our desire to be right, that prevents us from learning.
 
Learning requires change because we must alter our current beliefs before we can learn.  This is quite uncomfortable for most people.  I am sure that it was quite comforting to believe that the world was flat and that any evidence supporting a round earth would at one time have been rejected in favor of that comfort.  But in order to learn that the earth was round, people had to humble themselves and accept a new opinion as being possible and that is where the ego must be controlled and subdued.


So, I ask you to stand in front of the mirror and ask yourself if you can change. Are you afraid of yourself and what might happen?

This is part of the group Magickal Spiritualism and how to walk the earth learning.


My teachings are mysterious yet universal, deep, spiritual and magickal. By me standing there nude in front of you will in time give you the understanding and enlightenment that you need.
 Today you see it as a sin from another belief or your stagnated beliefs get in the way. In time you will see it as erotic-sexuality and the full knowledge of enlightenment. When that time comes you will not see seduction, but intent of knowledge embracing your senses and your mind. When you touch my nude body, then and only then will you truly understand the knowledge and power enveloping you and I guide you to the door of enlightenment. Touch my mind, touch my spirit and touch my body and the journey begins.


WE ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS ON A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY
WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS ON A HUMAN JOURNEY, WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED? ~ Candice

I give you a seed of truth, nurture it and grow.

In Love and Light,

Candice ~
(Dr. Gale Candice Revilla)



No comments:

Post a Comment