|SPIRITUALISM and it's Esoteric Laws|
So many people have been traumatize and brain-washed that anything outside their own religious beliefs are evil and satanic and totally wrong and that anyone following these cults will burn in eternal hell!
Rumors, conspiracy theories and Hollywood have created a very warped image of occult studies, leading many to use the word as synonymous with black magic and demon worship. Which by the way it totally false.
In truth, the occult is something both much more general and much less inherently threatening. The word literally means "hidden," which is why multiple scientific fields use the term. When a medical test detects something existing in too small of an amount to be visible, for example, they describe it as occult.
In religion, occultism or occult studies is the study of hidden knowledge (Esoteric). This in and of itself can be interpreted several ways, including:
Knowledge kept from the wider population, offered only to initiates after proper preparation. Reasons for this commonly include the belief that such knowledge is dangerous to the unprepared, and that revealing sacred knowledge to the common populace profanes that knowledge
Knowledge disguised by God for only the select few to comprehend. Multiple Renaissance occultists, for example, wrote of the Book of Nature, that is to say, the physical universe. Within this book are clues and messages, left by God, which can be found and deciphered by those both educated and worthy or what they call, "Initiates."
Many do not understand that in teaching "Esoteric Laws" that one becomes an occult or occultist.
Knowledge of realms, energies, or abilities not recognized by the general populace. The most common use of the term occult in this way is in relation to the practice of magic, but in a wider sense anything supernatural or paranormal might be included.
Occultism is often considered roughly synonymous with esoteric and mystical, two far less threatening terms often used in conjunction with branches of mainstream and alternative religions alike.
There are countless practices around the world that might be labeled as occult. Discussions of the occult here primarily focus on occultism in the Western world, commonly called the Western Occult Tradition or the Western Esoteric Tradition. Some Eastern beliefs have been incorporated into various Western paths, but the systems overall are still primarily Western and are generally rooted in older, Western beliefs.
There is no single, overreaching definition of the Western Occult Tradition. Rather, it is composed of a wide variety of different paths and practices such as Hermeticism, Kabbalah, astrology and numerology. Many occultists follow practices involving aspects of multiple paths, which makes generalizing about the occult extremely difficult. In addition, not all followers of these paths label themselves occultists, and outsiders should be sensitive to such differences in definition.
This group can be easily labeled a cult group if for no other reason that "Esoteric Spiritualism" is taught to the initiates within this group. Understand that the word, "Occult" is not a so called bad word as many mainstream religions puts it in. Forget rumors, theories and what Hollywood says. The truth is right here for you to read.
I have had people in the past throw words at me of Satanism. Many do not understand what they say. It is easy to throw the devil worshiping when in reality, Satanism is a Symbolic Religion rather than a literal Lucifer/Satan worshiping. Yes, there are some sect that do that under the Satan banner, but for the most part, they do not worship evil and become demon worshipers. Let me give you some truth here. You will be very surprised how close we all behave to the Satanic doctrines.
First, let me give you the 9 Satanic sins:
While the Church of Satan encourages individuality and the gratification of desires, it does not suggest that all actions are acceptable. The Nine Satanic Sins, published by Anton LaVey in 1987, target nine characteristics Satanists should avoid. Here they are, along with my own explanations.
- 1. Stupidity: Stupid people do not get ahead in this world. Satanists strive to keep themselves informed and to not be fooled by others who seek to manipulate and use them.
- 2. Pretentiousness: Taking pride in one’s achievements is encouraged in Satanism. However, one should only take credit for one’s own accomplishments. Making empty claims about yourself is not only obnoxious but also potentially dangerous, leading to sin No. 4, self-deceit.
- 3. Solipsism: Satanists use this term to refer to the presumption many people make that other people think, act and have the same desires as themselves. It’s important to remember that everyone is an individual with his own individual goals and plans. To expect someone to treat you as you treat him is foolish. Instead, Satanists encourages you to treat people as they treat you. You should always deal with the reality of the situation rather than expectations.
- 4. Self-Deceit: Satanists deal with the world as it is. Convincing yourself of untruths because they are more comfortable is no less problematic than letting someone else deceive you.
- 5. Herd Conformity: Satanism exalts the power of the individual. Western culture encourages people to go with the flow, and to believe and do things simply because the wider community is doing such. Satanists attempt to avoid such behavior, following the herd only if it makes logical sense and suits one’s own needs.
- 6. Lack of Perspective: Remain aware of both the big and small pictures, never sacrificing one for the other. Remember your own important place in things, and don’t be overwhelmed with the viewpoints of the herd. On the flip-side we do live in a world larger than ourselves. Always keep an eye on the big picture and how you can fit yourself into it.
- 7. Forgetful of Past Orthodoxies: Society is constantly taking old ideas and repackaging them as new, original ideas. Do not be fooled by such offerings.
- 8. Counterproductive Pride: If it works, use it. You should never be embarrassed of your own accomplishments. However, if pride is getting in the way of getting things done with other people, you should set it aside until such time as it becomes constructive again.
- 9. Lack of Aesthetics: Beauty and balance are two things Satanists strive for. This is particularly true in magical practices but can be extended to the rest of one’s life as well. Avoid following that which society dictates is beautiful and learn to identify true beauty, whether or not others recognize it.
Does that sound so bad? Not really and I feel many people follow these laws and don't even know they are associating with Satanism. Let me give you some more information here and I will comment at the end of this.
These statements are the opening words of the Satanic Bible, published in 1969 and written by Anton LaVey. They are basic principles guiding LaVeyan Satanists. This document is © Anton Szandor LaVey, 1969.
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
Nothing is to be gained by denying oneself pleasure. Religious calls for abstinence most often come from faiths that view the physical world and its pleasures as spiritually dangerous. Satanism is a world-affirming, not world-denying, religion. However, the encouragement of indulgence does not equate mindless submersion into pleasures. Sometimes refrain leads to heightened enjoyment later, in which case patience and discipline are encouraged. Finally, indulgence requires one to always be in control. If satisfying a desire becomes a compulsion (such as an addiction), then control has been surrendered to the object of desire, which is never encouraged.
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
Reality and existence is sacred, and the truth of that existence is to be honored and sought at all times, never to be sacrificed for a comforting lie or an unverified claim one cannot bother to investigate.
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
True knowledge takes work and strength. It is something one finds rather than what will be handed to you. Doubt everything and avoid dogma. Truth tells of how the world truly is, not of how we would like it to be. Be wary of shallow emotional wants, for they frequently can only be satisfied at the expense of truth.
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it [not] love wasted on ingrates!
There is nothing in Satanism that encourages wanton cruelty or unkindness. There is nothing productive in that, but it is also unproductive to waste your energy on people who will not appreciate or reciprocate it. Treating others as they treat you will form meaningful and productive bonds while letting parasites know that you will not waste your time with them.
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
Leaving wrongs unpunished merely encourages miscreants to continue preying on both yourself and others, and those who do not stand up for themselves end up being trampled. This is not, however, an encouragement for misbehavior. Becoming a bully in the name of vengeance is not only dishonest but it also invites others to bring vengeance upon yourself. The same goes for illegal actions of retribution: break the law and you become the miscreant that the law should come down on swiftly and harshly.
7. Satan represents man as just another animal...!
Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all! Elevating the human species as somehow innately superior to other animals is blatant self-deceit. Humanity is driven by the same natural urges that other animals experience. While our intellect has allowed us to accomplish truly great things (which should be appreciated), it can also be credited with incredible and wanton acts of cruelty throughout history.
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins...!
Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification! In general, the concept of “sin” is something that breaks a moral or religious law, and Satanism is strictly against such following of dogma. When a Satanist avoids an action, it is because of concrete reasons, not simply because dogma dictates it or someone has judged it “bad”. In addition, when a Satanists realizes that he or she has committed an actual wrong, the correct response is to accept it, learn from it, and not do it again, rather than mentally beat himself or herself up for it or begging for forgiveness.
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had...!
Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years! This last statement is largely a declaration against dogmatic and fear-based religion. If there were no temptations, if we did not have the natures that we do, if there was nothing to fear, then few people would submit themselves to the rules and abuses that have developed in other religions (specifically Christianity) over the centuries.
So there you have it! Right from the Satanic bible itself. Remember that "Satan" here is not about the evil doer in the Christian bible. It is a Symbolism more than anything else. Especially with the Aesthetics-Satanic groups. The written word says nothing about Jesus or Evil in the sense to go out and rape and plunder the countryside. The sins and statements here actually have merit in many ways.
If I am being mugged by thugs, you can expect me to defend myself and I would assume you will defend and protect yourself. Is that Satanism? You just read it is if you defend yourself and take them down if you can!
I do not tolerate conservative right wing opinionated people because they are stupid. So I must be practicing Satanism and not even know it?
Many people have been so brain-washed thinking that another group like the Aesthetics Satanist are evil people and will burn in hell (which is a Christian thing). Open your eyes and see that Spiritualism is way beyond any of the religions and cults.
Keep in mind that when you hear about religious mass murders or suicides, it is some right wing Christian group and never some other religious cult. From Jonestown to the Davidian group in Waco, Texas.
Re-read some of this stuff and you will see how simple their doctrines are. Remember that in this group I take pieces and excerpts from many religious beliefs that have merit for understanding spiritualism and esoteric-spirituality. There are some very fundamental issues that have merit here and should be understood better within this spiritual group.
I give you the seed of truth, nurture it and grow.
Dr. Gale Candice Revilla
(Candice ~ Enchantress)